Thursday, October 05, 2006

FUDGY LIVES!

Hey all...

Well, September is now well and truly over... And my forray into manly lip fluff cultivation has come to an end... OR HAS IT?!

My lovely lady wife, a few friends form work and I attended a spiffing party at a place called "The Elbow Room". It was the official Tacheback party for those superheroes amongst us.

It was FREE booze and food (which was a good thing!) but best of all, was the TACHE PARADE... Every official tachebacker was given a sticker with a number on it as they arrived and we each took a turn on a celebrity judged catwalk... Strutting our hairy stuff!

It's worth noting now that I had decided to wear a viking helmet and an axe as I had been told (and I agreed) that my tache was somewhat Nordic in appearence. It got a few laughs and better yet, despite making me look like a dork, I had a blast!


The Viking Shaving Contest... And yes one horn is up and one is down...

Also, while we were there, The BBC was filming. I didn't know quite what for, but as it turned out, it was for a news story! AND I'M IN IT! (Ok... not a pseaking role, but I'm officially aired on the BBC... How cool is that?!)

Check it out for yourself!

http://search.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/search/results.pl?scope=all&edition=d&q=Tacheback

And if you want to check out some photos of the fun, go here...

http://www.tacheback.com/VIPparty.php

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know... As the title of this post suggests, I have decided to Keep my new pet... Fudgy will continue to thrive...

GO FUDGY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melancholy Trollop said...

I think that whole "Tache Back" "Tachey Machey" Organization is sooo great! What a fun and enthusiastic way of raising money for a worthy cause. I learned something from it also and that was the statistic that they said males starting as young as 15 have been diagnosed with testicular cancer!! Cripes.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home