Monday, April 09, 2007

Spoke too soon...

Ok, so maybe I WON'T be leaving!

Turns out that no wonder Nokia are "partnered" with this new blog site... You have to pay each month to use it!

Needless to say, I WON'T be leaving behind the free service here, so here I will remain!

I have however discovered that I can still "blog" my phone recorded life to the FLIKR service and then link that to my blog here... So that's what I'll do! In fact, the FLIKR service is very cool in lots of ways, but (and here comes the gadget stuff!), it will let me put photo collections, comments, notes directly from my phone to the web... and it can even draw a map and show EXACTLY where in the world and when a picture/comment was made! For a cartographer like me, that's a VERY cool thing!

Anyway, I guess it's stay tuned...

OH! and before I forget, check out my NEW blog... I'm starting out in the world of Radio Controlled Aircraft, and I will be keeping a record of how I get on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melancholy Trollop said...

YEAH you're back.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home